~ Online sessions are always available ~
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic When In-Person Sessions Resume
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our community and help slow the spread of the novel Coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- The people working in the office maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms & at the reception counter.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact (ie: shaking hands) is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.